Phone: 250-388-5325 Toll-free: 1-888-733-7722
Address: 1 – 744 Fairview Road, Victoria BC
Night Outreach | 250-744-0171
Health Outreach | 250-744-7690
PEERS Victoria Resource Society is an organization that provides resources, support and services for male & female sex workers in Victoria, BC.
Provides various programs, including:
- Drop-In Centre/Wellness Clinic – Daily drop-in from 11am-2:30pm, Mon. to Thurs. including lunch, workshops, support staff, clothing, computers and access to harm reduction supplies
- Nightly outreach (6pm-11pm, Tu-Su) in Victoria on the downtown stroll with needle exchange, condoms, food and coffee; And daytime outreach (8:30am-4pm, M-W) for referral, advocacy, hospital/detox visits, whether you’re ready to leave the streets or not.
- Housing subsidies and support
- Small business training and micro loans
- Victoria’s “bad date” sheet