Address: #205 – 568 Seymour Street, Vancouver BC
YouthCO is a non-profit organization building capacity with youth between the ages of 15-29 throughout BC to reduce vulnerability to HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis C through peer support, peer education and shared leadership.
- Mpowerment YVR, a weekly drop-in on Tuesdays 6:30pm to 9:30pm for young gay, bi, trans guys and their allies
- Yúusnewas, culturally relevant sexual health and harm reduction workshops for aboriginal youth
- Scholarships for HIV-positive youth seeking to continue their education
- Peer-facilitated workshops on sexual health, harm reduction, HIV and Hep C
- Case Management for HIV- and/or Hep C-positive youth to help develop resiliency plans and get referrals to community resources.