Phone: 250-763-3876 (Kelowna)
New Opportunities for Women (NOW) Canada provides programs, services and ongoing support to women who have been victims of sexual exploitation, have addictions and/or mental health challenges. The society also provides emergency shelter as well as transitional housing and affordable, independent living to women, with and without children, who have a proven financial need.
- Alexandra Gardner Women and Children Safe Centre – A 20-bed homeless shelter for women & children.
- Residential Safe Home Program – Transitional living in homes for sexually exploited young women
- NOW Place Apartments – Long-term second stage accomodations to women (with or without children) who demonstrate proven financial need.
- ASK Learning Centre – A 3-month life skills and employability program to help female youth to reintegrate into the community.
- See their Services Page for more details